- The user’s personal information is collected to identify the user (he or she). It is hereby clarified that:
- User information taken in the form of mandatory and optional.While some user information has to be mandatorily provided, others are optional . Certain parts of the information will be kept private, while others will be displayed to other users.Obviously, beforehand, we will let the user know about it.
- Additional information that the user chooses to provide may be gathered during subsequent use of the platform.
- During registration, certain mandatory information must be collected in order for the User to be able to login to the platform and for Us to verify the User's identity.This helps us safeguard against illegal activities (fraud, cheating, misappropriation, etc.), and it is determined by us or our banking and service partners.
- Collection of anonymous information through the web server, including mobile identification information, obtained from the equivalent of "cookies" sent to the platform. Aside from that, traffic to and from our platform, tracking within the platform, log data, analytical code, and other data related to Your platform usage
- In the wake of the user’s specific consent to allow the platform to access the user’s SMS inbox, this allows us to collect relevant information from text messages (SMS) received by the users from providers of services and/or products. Moreover, this enables us to provide better services and products to the users.
- In order to provide valuable services and experiences to the User, We may:
- automatically receive, collect and analyse your location information through various methods such as, inter alia, GPS, IP address, and cell tower location
- collect information pertaining to your device and your usage thereof, including, inter alia, the names of the other applications on your mobile device and how you use them, information about your device, and information about your use of features or functions on your device..
Cookies help us collect information about you. They help us to understand the search behavior pattern of the user. With this reference, we create a response to each user differently depending on their preferences. Eg. Suppose a user clicks on a particular website or ad-based on Google metrics will be able to understand your search behavior and help you with more preferences.
Use of User Information
- Disabling cookies:
Disabling the cookies is up to you, but some features of the website will not able to fully function.
- The personal information of users.
The main purpose of collecting data is to help us understand your needs and to provide exemplary services and solutions. Below are the ways your personal information is used: - Keeping internal records - Billing and third-party payment processing for provided services - To improve our website based on search, which helps us understand the behavior of users and help them provide solutions - We send offers, emails, and advertisements for the service you requested - To customize the website according to your needs - We will be contacting you from time to time through mail, message, or calls for market research purposes
- Personal information management: The personal information is used for research purposes and to keep you updated on new services. Some of the ways in which we communicate you:
Electronic Newsletter: The main purpose of the newsletter is to showcase attractive offers and our new services. We only provide the newsletter to the users who have subscribed to it. Users can unsubscribe during the registration process or through their profile. Surveys: Surveys are used to better understand our customers. We will be able to improve and innovate our services based on the results of the survey.
- Updating your personal information:
To delete or edit the information can be done on your profile page. Kindly update us if there are any changes in your profile. In the event of deleting the account request made by you, we will be retaining some information to comply with the law for frauds, unpaid fees, and unresolved disputes.
- Account protection:
Password is the unique key to open your account. So to create a unique password, it’s better to use combinational alphanumeric letters. The alphanumerical offers better protection to passwords. One of the common mistakes people make is by using a family birthday or name for the password. If the password is shared with anyone, you will be solely responsible for all actions. If by any chance your password is not working, kindly intimate us
The information collected of users with extent of need to know basis. We will retain the information to satisfy legal, contractual or regulatory obligations. Once User Information is no longer needed then we remove it from our system. The collected information is utilised for various business and/or regulatory purposes including for the following purposes:
- User Registration
- Undertake User’s orders/ requests and provision of product
- out and out transactions with Users and proper billing for the product issued
- Complying with legal obligations
- Technical administration and customization of Website
- Effective presentation of content in Website for Users
- Dealing with user requests, enquiries, complaints or disputes and other customer care related activities arising out of the Users’ request of the product and all other general administrative and business purposes
- Perform verification of Users identity to prevent frauds
- When You send an email message or otherwise contact Us through the Website, We may use the information provided by You to respond to Your communication. We may also archive such information and/or use it for future communications with You to inform You regarding updates, newsletters, offers, new services and promotions
Liability and disclaimers
- Usage of personal information for our internal business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, developing new products, strengthening our Platform, enhance Our services, identifying usage trends and determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns
Our liability in relation to any product purchased through our website is limited to the purchase price of the product.So below are the liability exclusions:
- Nothing in these Terms shall exclude or limit our liability in any way
- For death or personal injury caused by our negligence
- For fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation
- For any matter for which it would be illegal or unlawful for us to exclude or limit, or attempt to exclude or limit, our liability
The following paragraphs apply to the fullest extent permitted by law, and unless otherwise stated in these Terms:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business
- loss of profits or contracts
- loss of anticipated savings
- loss of data; and
- waste of management or office time
We do not warrant the accuracy and security of any information transmitted to or obtained from this website, unless otherwise expressly set out on this website.
This website contains information about products and services available from the business. All product descriptions, information, and materials posted on this website are provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind. We disclaim all other warranties of any kind to the fullest extent permitted by law, but without excluding anything that cannot lawfully be excluded in the case of consumers.Nothing in this clause will affect your statutory rights as a consumer or your contract cancellation rights. Intellectual Property
All rights in and to the materials provided by this website are owned by or licenced to our company, or its third party licensors. You may use the materials only as expressly permitted by us or our third party licensors. You agree not to copy, modify, transmit, distribute, sell, resell, or exploit any part of the site for commercial use. When using our site, you agree that all contractual and legal requirements for written communication must be met. This condition does not affect your statutory rights. Notices
All notices given to us by you should be via our web form. We may send you notice via the email or postal address you provided when placing your order, unless otherwise specified. Events Outside Our Control
We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform or delay in performing our obligations under a contract caused by events beyond our control. (An Event of Force Majeure)
A force majeure event shall include any act, event, non-happening, omission, or accident beyond our reasonable control and shall include, in particular (without limitation), the following:
- Strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action
- Civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war
- Fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster
- Non-viable use of shipping, railways, aircraft, motor transport or other means of public or private transport
- Non-viable use of public or private telecommunications networks
- The acts, decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions of any government
- Failure of any shipping, postal or other relevant transport strike or accidents
Our performance under any contract is deemed to be suspended for the period that the force majeure event continues, and we will have an extension of time for performance for the duration of that period. We will use reasonable efforts to bring the force majeure event to a close or to find a solution that allows us to perform our obligations under the Contract despite the force majeure event. Serviceability
If the contract terms or any provisions are deemed invalid, unlawful, or unenforceable to any extent by any competent authority. Then the contract will be severed from the remaining terms, conditions, and provisions, which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law. Entire Agreement
Prior to this, we both have not agreed to any agreement, whether orally or in writing, prior to the date of any contract (unless such an untrue statement was made fraudulently), and the other party's sole remedy shall be for breach of contract as provided in these Terms.
Any project purchased through our website is subject to new terms and policy statements made by either US or third parties.
- Law And Jurisdiction
The products purchased through our site will be governed by Indian law. Any dispute arising from, or related to, such Contracts shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Indian courts. If You are contracting as a consumer, nothing in this clause will affect your statutory rights as such.
We welcome your comments and feedback. Please send all feedback and comments to us via our web form.